Samstag, 9. Februar 2013

New Shooting Pictures from Lizzy Meow

When I was in Vienna last year I got to know Lizzy Meow an alternative model with a really stunning portfolio and a nice person by the way. We decided to make a cooperation and so I send out some outfits for photoshootings.

She had a shooting with Robert Pichler who is doing really exciting work (check out his page ). The result was so stunning that I showed some pictures already at facebook, because I was so happy with the result. But in all that picture flood you might have overlooked it and so I am posting all pictures together now.

It's three different styles, very far from each other and so photographer, model and stylist did a really good job to come up with everything.

Photograph: Robert Pichler
Styling: Silvia Tkacsik
Model: Lizzy Meow

Photograph: Robert Pichler
Styling: Silvia Tkacsik
Model: Lizzy Meow

Photograph: Robert Pichler
Styling: Silvia Tkacsik
Model: Lizzy Meow

Photograph: Robert Pichler
Styling: Silvia Tkacsik
Model: Lizzy Meow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen