Donnerstag, 13. November 2008



Did a new photoshot in a great location. It was an ancient pathology! Thanks very much too Mike who found it and Nils for taking the pictures.
You can watch them here www.ipernity.com/doc/rob_visual or here http://www.model-kartei.de/sedcard/fotograf/91704/ .
I did the shot with another girl named Annika (www.model-kartei.de/sedcard/modell/91900/) and it was a lot of fun to do it.

Actually I have a lot of other garments still waiting to be photographed.
Here are some quick and dirty shots I made from these outfits:
s193.photobucket.com/albums/z93/MorgaineLaChatte/blog/outfits/
If you like it and want t plan a shooting with my designs please contact me at www.morgainelachatte.de.
The page is closed now, because I´m overworking it, but you can contact me via blank form.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen